Tuesdays at 11:00 a.m.
- December 6th & 13th
- January 17th, 24th, & 31st
- February 7th, 14th, 21st, & 28th
- March 7th & 28th
- April 4th, 11th, 18th, & 25th
- May 2nd, 9th, & 16th
Thursdays at 11:00 a.m.
- December 1st, 8th, & 15th
- January 19th & 26th
- February 2nd, 9th, 16th, & 23rd
- March 2nd, 9th, & 30th
- April 6th, 13th, 20th, & 27th
- May 4, 11th, & 18th
Location: Youth Program Room
Toddlers will hear stories, learn finger plays, develop social interaction skills and enjoy free-play time. Parents and caregivers will learn tips and tools to use at home for learning reinforcement. Limited to 25 toddlers per session.
This program is for 1 1/2 – 3 year-olds with a caregiver. No registration is required for Story Times, just drop in on the days you would like to attend.