You’ve heard people talking about them and now is your chance to watch recorded TED Talk videos here at the Library! Videos are projected onto our big screen and this program is moderated by a librarian with a voluntary discussion following the videos. Videos range in length from 10 – 30 minutes.
Time: 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Series: TED Talks
- Norman Lear – An Entertainment Icon on Living a Life of Meaning
- John Francis – Walk the Earth… My 17-year Vow of Silence
- Martin Reeves – How to Build a Business That Lasts 100 Years
- Don Tapscott – How the Blockchain is Changing Money and Business
- Mac Stone – Stunning Photos of the Endangered Everglades
- George Monbiot – For More Wonder, Rewild the Word