- December 19th (Youth Program Room)
- January 23rd (Meeting Room)
- February 13th (Meeting Room)
- March 20th (Meeting Room)
- May 15th (Meeting Room)
Time: 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
The Junior Library Board is a monthly meeting for teens interested in getting more involved in the Southfield Public Library. Teen members should be residents or students of Southfield or Lathrup Village schools and between grades 6-12 who are ready to jump in and help improve the library by. . .
- Suggesting materials for the Young Adult collection.
- Recommending program ideas that you and your friends will enjoy.
- Helping the Southfield Public Library make your visits the best possible.