Location: Tower Lobby
What a value – you won’t believe what you’ll find!
- Thursday, June 16th from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Friday, June 17th from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Saturday, June 18th from 10 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 20th from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Friday, October 21st from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Saturday, October 22nd 10 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Buy one bag for $3.00 or two for $5.00 and fill the bag with all the books you want!
Donations in good condition are accepted year round. Please place books in the book chute by the Circulation Desk (1st floor) along with magazines not older than three months. Do not put audio-visual materials down the chute; hand them to staff at the desk. Take large quantities of donations to the Receiving area on the north side of the Library between the hours of 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. Monday – Saturday.
Your donations keep our book sales successful!