City Departments and Buildings

Southfield Township Fire Hall; 1942

Black and white copy print of the first Fire Hall (Southfield Township) on Berg Road. Front view with two fire trucks in the driveway and unidentified personnel.
Southfield Township Fire Hall; 1942

Black and white copy print of the first Fire Hall (Southfield Township) on Berg Road. Front view with fire truck in driveway.
Police Station on Evergreen Road; 1959

Black and white photo print from 1959 of Police Station used from 1958-1964. View from side front with staff in foreground. Location was northeast corner of Jeanette.
Southfield Ice Arena; [Circa 1960-1970]

Bleachers and the ice rink at the Southfield Civic Center Ice Arena.
Parks & Recreation Basketball Team; [Circa 1960-1970]

Black and white copy print of two men and nine boys, Optimist/Parks & Recreation basketball team in gym.
Southfield Parks & Recreation/Optimist Basketball Champions; 1962

Black and white photo print of 10 boys and one man in gym. Medals read "Southfield Optimist-Parks & Recreation Basketball Champions. Class [E] 1961-1962."
Evergreen Hills Golf Course Construction; [Circa 1970s-1980s]

Black and white photo print of construction of Evergreen Hills Golf Course. View from back of Civic Center. Travelers Tower construction can be seen in upper right hand corner.
McDonnell Towers; [Circa 1970s-1980s]

Black and white photo print of McDonnell Towers and parking lot in winter. View from Civic Center Drive looking northwest.
All originals held by the Southfield Historical Society, 26080 Berg Road, Southfield, MI 48034.
Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditlinkedintumblrmail
Translate »